Creating a mupages.Marshall site is easy as 1, 2, 3! Literally, that’s all it takes, 3 simple steps!
Request a Site
Visit the request a site page fill out the form and that’s it!
- For students, faculty and staff, enter your MUID Username as the Site Name
- For courses and organizations, the site name can be that of your choosing.
- Choose the title of your site
- Choose whether you want search engines such as Google to index the site.
- Check your email!
- You will have 48 hours after signing up to activate your site.
- After 48 hours of no activation, you will have to sign up again.
- Activate your site!
- After activating your site, a mupages.Marshall admin will have to approve the site.
- If you try to visit your site or log in and get the following message:
- Please the I.T. Web Team and let us know and we will get your site approved as soon as possible.